Our disc brushes are available in all popular trim materials, such as:
- abrasive bristle material (= Polyamid filaments with grit)
standard grain = Siliciumcarbid - grit size: 60, 80, 120 ,180 240, 320, 500, 600
other grain types and grit sizes on request
- Polyamid filaments (diameter 0,08 - 1,50 mm)
- Natural fibres (tampico, horsehair, goats hair etc)
- Wires: (all popular wires - filament diameter 0,08 - 0,30 mm)
- non-woven-material - foamed with polyurethane.
We supply more than 90 % of our disc brushes with abrasive bristle material.
Deburring of punches pieces, Sinter- and aluminium parts, wheel rims etc.
rounding edges, realisation of equally and fine surfaces.
The dics brushes are generally used on planetary-machines.
Following you get an overview about the available types:
Disc - Brush - Type K - diagonal:
(Abrasive bristle material - resin casted - direction of the filament: diagonal)
This type is available in all diameters up to maximal 165 mm and a trim length up to 30 mm as well as in different densities.
Larger diameters on request